Good Spring Thursday afternoon social butterflies, and welcome to Things I Love Thursday – posts inspired by the lovely Gala Darling, to fill your day with magic and sparkles.
- Bright Spring colours
- Fancy scroggin with choc coated chilli
- Getting my boyfriend the perfect anniversary gift
- 2 of my good friends have just moved to Melbourne
- Buying presents just because
- Attending the City of Stonnington Spring Runway last night with a fabulous fashionista friend and devouring Thai while chatting (Heaven!) <3
- Pilates (makes me feel so sore but so good)
- Having an email buddy!
- Dancing around my apartment to loud music
- $2 coffees
- Getting great opportunities through the Twitterverse
Hope you are making a mental list of things that are extraordinary and fabulous in your life today.
“Devote your life to love, adventure and deliciousness” – Gala Darling